View Single Post
Old
05-18-2007, 10:14 AM
thedjpd

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pengu View Post
So because you were out in 4 games that is the excuse now that he "never" had a chance?

Too many teams he was counted on got swept from the playoffs. Better teams than the Thrashers. So I guess teams better do what the can to 'sweep' any team he is on before Hossa the great 'wakes-up' few days later like he does in his 8 straight WHC apearances
I still don't understand the point. It's not like Atlanta wanted to trade Heatley. I watch Heatley play a lot, and yes, he does produce, and that's what matters ultimately. But no, he doesn't have the skillset of Hossa. Hossa is an amazing player and does so much more on his own.

Heatley reminds me a lot of Savard: you have no idea what he's done but at the end of the night he's got 3 points.

You notice Hossa. And yes, if your team gets ousted as bad as the Thrashers did these playoffs, you don't have much of a chance to put up points.

I don't get your argument - you're acting like an elitist, as if this was some rip-off deal you made personally and are trying to justify it after the fact, not before.

thedjpd is offline   Reply With Quote