View Single Post
Old
05-25-2007, 02:10 PM
utmfisher19

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to utmfisher19 Send a message via MSN to utmfisher19 Send a message via Yahoo to utmfisher19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
I've heard that the NHL is receiving a ton of calls out of Nashville. To those who have sent in phone calls or e-mails, great job.

For the fans of other teams who support our cause, please call the number above and bring up any point you think is necessary to help our cause. Things like not believing Mr. Blackberry about his intentions and how 9 seasons (and a full year lockout) is too short of a time to judge a market.

Even if/when this all fails and the team moves, you can have my assurance that I'll be right there fighting this fight if some other potential owner tries to pull this stunt.
You also have to remember, the year AFTER we first made the playoffs, the NHL had the lockout. That really hurt the momentum of this franchise. We have a great "hardcore" fan base. But the problem herein lies within companies in this city. I dont understand how companies have trouble financing this. Do they not want their employees and their families, along with their clients, entertained?

Keep calling, Patty, do you have any idea who responds best in our city's council members? I know Charles Tyguard personally, and he will definitely fight for this team. But do you know anyone else that we can contact that will do all that they can?

utmfisher19 is offline   Reply With Quote