Thread: Final CSB List
View Single Post
05-25-2007, 02:54 PM
HFNHL Red Wings
Registered User
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 1,051
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by SPG View Post
I'd like for us to decide on a draft date soon too...

As I've mentioned before, I likely won't be available to attend or help with the running of the draft if we have it on the 16th. If its the 17th, I'm good to go.

I know Martin S. has also stated that he won't be able to make it on the 16th but can make it on the 17th... I realize either day will be some sort of conflict for some GMs, but I can't remember anyone strongly lobbying for the 16th...
I guess I could put the poll up now. I was hoping to wait until we got a little closer to that weekend so people had a better idea of their availability.

HFNHL Red Wings is offline   Reply With Quote