View Single Post
Old
02-27-2004, 11:33 AM
capn89*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Clarke Fan Club
Fans can't be positive after he steals us a point but you can rip him before he even plays a game?? Why don't you quit while your behind?
Boy, you're just picking all the things that fuel your fire, and even making some things up aren't you? Please show me where I said Burke sucked in the Ottawa game. I was actually the first person to admit he played a hell of a game, how's that not being positive? Oooooh right, just because the words "Sean Burke is our savior" aren't coming out of my... fingers.

And the fact is, I think the next two games the Flyers are most likely going to get wins, regulation, by two goals or more in each, with one of the games being dominated by the Flyers. Esche or Burke, that's my prediction. We've played well against Detroit the last few years, with one of the loses because of two goals in the last 30 seconds of the game. And I just think we beat Boston also. I think it's more likely a chance for a dominate game against Detroit because they're in more of goaltender disarray than the Flyers, which is actually quite amusing for a team that has wanted to get rid of Cujo since the summer.