View Single Post
Old
02-27-2004, 05:24 PM
Habeas Corpus

vCash: 500
Actually, there was a time when i really liked ribiero, and thought he wasn't being given a fair shot at making the team. Once he made the team on a full time basis and was putting up points I was very happy for him and saw a bright futre ahead. I ignored those who said he was cocky and arrogant and not a team player, but it's getting harder and harder to do. And these comparisons to Koivu i will admit are a little ridiculous and unfair (to Ribiero).

I mean take for example the other night, when koivu scored on a nice play from bulis. The first thing he did was point to Bulis and acknowledge the pass. In the same game dags made a nice pass out to ribiero at the end of the period for a goal. What does ribiero do? Puts both hands in the air, almost pointing at himself with cockiest look on his face. I mean really, even in the scrub hockey i play, the first thing you do is thank the person for the nice pass. I tried to post the pic but couldn't. Actaually there is someone with the picture as an avatar earlier in this thread. Above the pic it says 71 > 11. Go figure.

Really getting frustrated.