View Single Post
Old
02-29-2004, 09:38 AM
LPHabsFan

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to LPHabsFan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs4ever
Our top six looks alright, and guys like Quintal, Souray, Rivet can play big too if needed, we have great three offeinsive defencemen in Souray, Markov, Briseboise but they can play great defence too, at this point I just can't see anything wrong with our Defensive players, other then Bouillon we have enough big bodies when it comes to playing physical game, they have played great all year, so I just don't get it whats this doubt about. And don't say Quintal is slow or anything, he's played physical all year long, has been great leader for this team, and we need his experience for playoff run.
Its very simple. Depth. You can never have too much depth. Especially at defense because you never know what can happen with injuries and maybe one guy will end up playing really crappy. There are a lot of possibilities that can happen but if you can get a depth player cheaply AND get someone that could possibly be in your future plans for cheap then you HAVE to do it. I know right now Witt is someone off washington that people mention and he is relatively young at 28 or 29. We don't know whats going to happen with Quintal or someone else so why not pick a d up for cheap. For this year or future. Doesn't matter.