View Single Post
Old
06-15-2007, 03:16 PM
Kick Save

vCash: 500
Nice Article, Kevin

Thanks for bringing us up to date. I assume you represented the Ducks in HF's mock draft. Is Petrecki good enough to warrant the # 16 pick? He certainly seems to fit the Ducks' prototype.

I've seen Nick Moller's name come up a couple of times (for the Ducks) both on the HF board and elsewhere. All I know is what I've read: I've never seen him play. He's Swedish, played in the CHL and seems to have the requisite hard-nosed style of play. Have you seen him play? Thoughts on how he might fit in?

Is there any significant chance the Ducks keep both goalies? If not, is Hiller ready to do duty in the NHL (albeit as a backup)? Have you heard any rumors about dealing one of the goalies? Doesn't Jiggy have to be signed before Burke even contemplates trading one of them? What about signing Jiggy and trading Bryz plus the 16th pick to move up in the draft? How high a pick could we land with that package? (I know that we have a veteran team and there's some sentiment for stocking up the big club, but our pipeline has gotten a little thinner with the promotions of Getzlaf, Perry, Penner, et al.)

What's your take on how all of this plays out? (If you have no inside connections, I'll settle for an informed guess).

BTW, thanks and keep up the good work.

Kick Save is offline   Reply With Quote