View Single Post
Old
02-29-2004, 09:41 PM
Brooklyn Ranger

vCash: 500
I'd keep

Leetch--if he's willing to stay, I'm willing to keep him. I have that luxury cause I'm not in charge and fully expect TLB to blow it if he does trade Leetch.

Kaspar--his contract is outrageous for what he brings, so we're stuck with him. I still like him though and he's capable of giving fans a real thrill with his hitting. There's not going to be too much else of interest the next couple of seasons--just watching young kids develop and older players needing a second chance sort out their problems--might as well give whoever's left in the stands something to cheer.

I'd trade Purinton if we could get a something for him--preferably a player rather than a pick. But, I would re-sign him if he's available after the season--there's not a lot of toughness in the organization and Dale is homegrown. Might as well stick with him, he'll play hard regardless of the standings and protect his mates.

As far as de Vries goes: I'm willing to trade him, he's not going to make a real impact here for the next several seasons and would be more useful to a team looking to add an experienced defenseman.

If anyone will give us something useful for Poti, I'm renting the limo that drives him to the airport (my license is expired). The rest (not counting any under 25): don't let the door hit you on the way out.