View Single Post
Old
06-21-2007, 04:05 PM
Idealsupra*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderDoug View Post
It may just be me, but I like Erat. Alot. If not for an injury, he would easily have been a 20 goal, and likely a 70 point guy. He plays on our first line, and is only 25 years old. He's getting better each year.

If we trade him and get nothing but prospects or picks in return. Then we have a huge hole in the first line. We're still a contender, and, IMHO, easily a playoff team.

Don't mistake the Timonen/Hartnell deal for waving the white flag and giving all our guys up to the highest draft pick bidder. Although we would have liked to have them back, those guys did not figure into our future plans as greatly as one might think. No way are they worth what theyre being paid by Philly, especially Timonen, we would not have matched that even if we had the cash.
oh dont get me wrong. erat has great upside. but i think saying because he missed all of what 6 games last year he would have had another 13+ points?

there IS a reason i would like erat in a tbl jersey

with giggy off the market now...i think its safe to say if nashville DOES want to move vokoun they can up the price a bit...considering the best UFA goalie just got eaten up.

maybe a richards/prospect/pick for vokoun/dumont/pick?

tomorrow will be VERY interesting....

Idealsupra* is offline   Reply With Quote