View Single Post
Old
06-23-2007, 08:56 AM
michel newtown

vCash: 500
Munchausen, I am sooo agreeing with you. It seems that the french media gets too lazy sometimes and doesn't bother getting people that actually know what they are talking about. I am french and I would love to have Bob Mackenzie or Pierre McGuire types covering the draft with all kinds of inside information. Instead they go with Jacques Demers and Yvon Pedneault who know absolutely nothing about the prospects involved. Marc Lachapelle (journal de montreal) is probably the top expert in the quebec media when it comes to the draft and they rarely demand his opinion. If the people they talk to aren't french, then they don't bother trying to get out of the province and get real info. I have a lot respect for people like Lachapelle, Francois Gagnon, Mathias Brunet and to some extent Marc de Foy, but those voices are drowned by the Marc Bureau, Michel Bergeron, Jean Page, Jean Perron, Rejean Tremblay, Bertrand Raymond and most of the CKAC crew who only have one thing in mind: Anybody associated with the Canadiens should be Quebecois (no out of province francophones mind you, that's not the same thing to them).

michel newtown is offline   Reply With Quote