View Single Post
Old
03-02-2004, 06:07 PM
Winston Wolf

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaFlyer
I don't want him to move them for an old guy either, but there are some players I would be willing to move them for-not many, but a few. If I could get my hands on Chris Pronger-who may or may not be available as it would have to be a huge offer and they would have to be OUT of the playoffs for sure come 3/9-I would be willing to move one of these guys for sure, probably Richards. I cannot even fathom how much it would take to get that trade done. I imagine it would be HUGE. It would be even better if Tkachuk could come as well, but I am dreaming and I know it. Of course we don't even know if Tkachuk and Roenick could even get along.
I'd offer both Carter and Richards if we could get a shot at Pronger. If we had Pronger, the Cup is ours. He fills every single need that this team needs right now (with the exception of an awesome goalie.)

Roenick and Tkachuk are actually friends, they've played together on Team USA and with the Coyotes. If you were watching the All-Star game then you saw them talking and messing around with each other, but I highly doubt there is much of a chance of him coming here.