View Single Post
Old
03-03-2004, 12:47 AM
tinyzombies

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by #44_delivers
kovalev is RW and why put ryder back with koivu? koivu does well with zednik in his line. but more important is theres a nice chemistry built with ribs and ryder, ryder is getting more shots then ever with ribeiro in his line, ive always said put ryder with ribs on a line becuase they looked incredible on the pp together and they now look great on the 2nd line together.

zednik - koivu - kovalev <----- 2 very fast skilled players centered by an incredible playmaker.

this first line is a very solid elite first line

_____ - ribeiro - ryder <----- am i the only one that doesnt feel comfortable with a player like dagenias playing on the second line in the playoffs?

fill in the blank with either Bulis or someone aquired from a trade(my guess a gritty scoring player)

i hope its not bulis becuase he will make our 3rd line extreamly solid to say the least.

overall i think BG is not done yet.
Bulis' defensive game is overrated imho. He's okay in his own end, but it's on the forecheck that he dominates. His offensive game is underrated tho. I think he deserves more playing time on the scoring lines. Let's give him a chance. His numbers aren't that different from our other young players and he played the first half of the season on the checking line.

The fourth line is out of the question, we need Bulis out there for a lot more minutes than that.