View Single Post
Old
03-03-2004, 12:56 AM
Catala

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Catala
Quote:
Originally Posted by Physical HABuse
....that most of those cocky posters that come on here and say it's obvious that this trade or that trade are going down (like someone recently was saying about a trade with the Anaheim Ducks)......just blow more hot air out of their mouths than I would blow of my tailpipe after a bowl of chilli and a good dose of the Norwalk virus. All of you who are supposed insiders to the team and know that something is gonna happen.....just rethink how you post, cuz this Kovalev trade no one saw coming. It was out of the blue....ask Bob McKenzie if he even knew. It should be humbling to those oh-so-confident-sofa-chair GMs that apparently are on Gainey's pulse with respect to team changes. Check again....Bob "Poker face" Gainey....might even convince you that he doesn't have a pulse. I am still shocked at how big this was and no one in the media even suggested it in the preceding weeks.
We knew Gainey and how he always keep a low profile on everything.

Nothing against AS (i like him) but BG is what montreal needed and now i know how it feels to have a respected and respectfull GM again.