View Single Post
Old
03-03-2004, 03:16 AM
MattScott

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to MattScott
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLger
Seems to me the 4th line is better than the 3rd.
I completely agree. But that hasn't stopped Dackell and Juneau from getting their 15 minutes all season long. Begin is a guy who's most effective when he can play with reckless abandon, balls out, hitting everything in sight. Problem is, he just cannot handle playing that way for 15+ minutes a night (eventually he'll wear down or get hurt). The Bulis-Juneau-Dackell combo has worked great in the past, and could be a really reliable line for the playoffs, and it sure doesn't hurt to have another line as solid defensively like Sundstrom-Begin-Ward. And eventuall you're going to be slipping Landgon into the line up and he fits alot better with Begin and Ward, which would see Sundstrom move up to the 3rd line in place of Dackell likely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jozeph_Balej
The ryder - Ribs- Dagenais line is way too young for playoffs btw .
That remains to be seen. In a perfect world we won't have to worry about that anyways. As I noted, I think Gainey should make a few more additions, and one being a replacement for Dagenais. Add a physical winger with some playoff experience and all of a sudden that line is pretty damn good considering the chemistry Ryder and Ribeiro have formed recently.

Last edited by MattScott: 03-03-2004 at 03:23 AM.