View Single Post
Old
03-03-2004, 10:47 AM
habitue*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by zuggy7
i'llbe Honest i'm a sens fan, Living in between both cities, I also get the chance to cheer for the habs.

In my opinion its a bad deal, Balej is a pretty good prospect, and that pick can be a due or die pick.

Even with kovolev in your lineup , do you think you have a legitimate chance at the cup, i doubt it, so why pay for nothing?

And if Gainy does sighn him after the season whats the price going to be i beleive he's making 6.6 this year................so lets just say for the fun of it he wants 6 million to play for the habs a year.

That could be 3 decent players at 2 million.

My opinion is its ok to give up youth and picks to go for it, but i think the habs are a few years away to be considered a contender.

I read somewhere earlier somoene saying its ok we have alot of prospects,well if all those prospects turn out to be what they are suppose to be wouldn't it be nice to see them all together in a few years?

Exactly like the sens did, they drafted . Alfredsson,phillips,redden,hossa,havlat,yashin(wic h gave us spezza and chara,)Emery,Volchenkov

What draftee currently plays for the habs? Ryder Theodore, garon?

Well thats my opinion.

Zuggy7
Balej is more a Hlavac than an Havlat !

Second, the habs have 11 players that they drafted or raised on their farm in their present lineup

Garon, Theodore, Bouillon, Rivet, Brisebois, Markov, Komisarek, Koivu, Ryder, Ribeiro, Ward and they have half a dozen that they can call anytime to help if needed.

So don't worry about the Habs...

Watch Redden and Lalime choke again !