View Single Post
Old
03-03-2004, 07:06 PM
Barnaby

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik#11
That's, what, the 3rd or 4th time you've said that in this thread? Nice vice. It simultaneously attempts to change the subject, portray yourself as a veteran and therefore knowledgable poster, and insult and discredit the original poster as a newbie. Sadly for you, it's not very effective when used repetitively.

It's my turn to make a lazy post: you know these boards have gone downhill when you've got people claiming Brian Leetch is worth a 1st round pick and top prospect.
LOLOLOLOLOL

Leetch is like it or not a 30 min a game defenseman who plays in every sitaution and can take over a game. I forgot the last time Marchment or MCcabe did anything like that? I had no idea how ignorant Leafs fans were. You guys ought to take a page out of the Canadiens book. Read any article or listen to any hockey "expert" on TV and they will tell you just what we are telling you now.

Steve Sullivan is worth two 2nd rounders, and we would be lucky to get a 2nd rounder and a mediocre prospect? We got a good prospect and 2nd for Kovalev. You think he's worth more then Leetch? Then you my friend are just plain foolish.