View Single Post
Old
07-02-2007, 02:27 AM
Block More Shots

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graf22 View Post
I honestly think that Shanny might be gone now, give Prucha the 2nd line job and he will play for peanuts anyway.

As far as Avery i'm not too concerned, he did offer us good energy and was a spark to our team last season but I don't think he's a lock to be resigned.

Hossa is no way guaranteed a spot with the Rangers.

Lundqvist needs to be signed to a long term deal IMO.

Give Kaspar a job down in Hartford and a place inside the organization for years to come, he stated in an article I read last summer that he was unsure of what he would do to make money after hockey. Let him tutor our young Russians and D-men he's a great guy and would be valuable to us working with our youngsters.

Trade Cullen, I'm not a hater but he certainly does not produce enough to make what he makes (common knowledge).
I can see your point on Hossa, but Avery not a lock? He's been great here in New York, I don't see him leaving by any means.

Shanny will most likely sign for another year. Now that we can actually put him out there with a playmaking center in Drury or Gomez, he can easily score 25+ goals again. At first, I didn't wanna resign him, but the fact that we can get him at such a good price (probably $2 mil) and he'll be set up nicely with one of our two new centers, it's a perfect fit.

Block More Shots is offline   Reply With Quote