TSN.ca reports Dowd to Montreal for a pick
View Single Post
03-04-2004, 11:11 AM
Join Date: Jul 2002
Not a bad deal at all. It's basically a 35 year old lower tier player for a player who has a 20% chance of being a good NHL player for a substantial period of time (and an 80% chance of either not making the NHL or not sticking). That's fair.
View Public Profile
Lake Harriet's albums
Find More Posts by Lake Harriet