Old
03-04-2004, 12:33 PM
DaveG
Mod Supervisor
How's the thesis?

vCash: 562
Quote:
Originally Posted by WHurricane16
Why say anything at all? Just because the players ask? The franchise already does a great job of not speaking to the fans, so....

Why not? The way things are shaping up right now is they will get nothing for Hill (i.e., it's contract year...I doubt Rutherford resigns him) and it seems like Rutherford is bent on getting rid of O (upon popular belief). We are going to get screwed. Just watch. This franchise will fall back into it's Whaler-ways and just be lovable losers again.

Btw the rumors have slowed down, I don't think Rutherford will be able to move anyone else. Wow, what a great job of rebuiding if he can't move anyone. :/

Let's be honest, this team will be in the tank for years if we don't upgrade our minor league system and develop some good prospects. We need picks.
main reason is that I'm not very high on this draft outside of the top 10. It's not like last year where a Patrice Bergeron type could slip to around the 45th pick. I also think that Balej isn't as good as he's hyped up to be.