View Single Post
Old
07-02-2007, 10:58 PM
Jeds2StepOpus

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomLaidlaw View Post
I know I am not the only one who has sensed it on these boards the past two days after our big signings. People are starting to hate the Rangers again. It was a matter of time I guess. We are starting to see the old " Rangers just throw money around recklessly" and " the small markets can't compete with the big markets that front load contracts" rants. I gotta admit, i kinda like it. You can just sense the resentment in so many posts. Wheter it's because the team they root for did nothing to improve or because they wanted the two guys we got. Whatever it is, the hate is back, and I love it. The image of opposing fans angrily typing mean spirited posts as they mumble " stupid rags with their stupid front loaded contracts" is very entertaining.

It's a riot! Gotta' love it when all these clowns hate the Rangers and blame them for all of the NHL's ills.

All it really proves is that the Lockout was the charade, that a lot of people thought it was.

Small market teams and teams located where no NHL team should be, still can't compete........even with a "Salary Cap".

Jeds2StepOpus is offline   Reply With Quote