View Single Post
Old
07-03-2007, 08:22 AM
Carlos Ranger
Zucc-a-Rella

vCash: 67
Dellapina reports Shanny/Henrik deals coming

Sounds like both guys are ecstatic about coming back and just waiting on the details of the deal to be finalized.
Lundqvist:
Quote:
Sather revealed during a conference call with reporters Sunday night that he had extended a long-term contract offer to Lundqvist last week. Meehan said yesterday that a counter-offer was made and that he and Sather would continue talking daily.
"As for my situation, my agent is talking to the Rangers and I know they've been talking for a while. I don't know when they're going to finish the deal. But yeah, I think it's going the right way."
Shanahan:
Quote:
"Certainly, I've had enough people talking to me over the last 24 hours trying to pry me away or ask me if I'm done there," Shanahan said. "But my feeling is: 'No, this is just what I wanted.'

"I'm so optimistic that I'm a part of this plan. Nothing that has happened has caught me by surprise. This is all very exciting for all the guys on our team. And I still call it, 'our team.'"

"Any idea that would potentially make us a better team, I'm absolutely ready to cooperate with," Shanahan said.
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ho...ik_pact-1.html

Last edited by Carlos Ranger: 07-03-2007 at 08:48 AM. Reason: do not quote entire article
Carlos Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote