View Single Post
Old
03-04-2004, 09:24 PM
bleedgreen

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by punchy1
Hi guys. What would it take from the Kings to land Vacisek from you? I read where you might be shopping him and that they might be interested. Since he is an RFA next year and you lot have several need areas I was just curious.

(from a post on the Kings board)

"I was reading the ESPN board today and i came upon this".

The Raliegh News Observer reports that the Carolina Hurricanes are listening to offers regarding center Josef Vasicek. The Avs, Sharks, and Kings are rumored interested and have the prospects that Carolina wants. The Cane's also want to shed payroll. They sit 8 points out of the last playoff spot in the East.

What do you think?
the address is www.news-observer.com/hurricanes/
they list all the articles that have been run lately. please find this rumour for the rest of us, cause i know i missed it. listing someone elses thread that has no link is assuming that it is true. when you assume - you make an ASS out of U and ME. im not trying to be rude, but all the bad canes rumours are annoying enough without flat out lies about articles in papers.
vasicek is young, cheap, and obviously someone you keep around when you are rebuilding. it is very similar to trading cole, unless the player coming back is a siginificant upgrade....why would a rebuilding team trade him?