View Single Post
Old
07-04-2007, 09:56 AM
goalchenyuk

vCash: 500
i am coming back of the general board and i have pasta those comments from the peoples that know him better than us ;

-He's a player with an amazing attitude and work ethic. He's willing to go through a wall for a team and he has a pretty decent scoring touch for a grinder. Nice signing.

-Yeah TkO (as we called him here in LA) simply didn't fit into the team's plans this year, and alot of us are sad to see him go. As was stated, he's got huge heart and a hilarious sense of humor to boot.

-He's a great lockeroom guy, great at defense and he stands up for himself and his teammates (drops the gloves) i'll miss him in LA. i wish him all the best in Montreal.

-He was voted, by the players on the team, as the most inspirational player, and the unsung hero of the team last season. Yeah, he's not much more than a 4th line checker(who will stand up for his teammates, kill a penalty, and score the odd goal), but he's a quality guy that is one of those players that will end up scoring a big game winning goal in the 3rd overtime in game 3 of the 2nd round(damn you John LeClair).

goalchenyuk is online now   Reply With Quote