View Single Post
Old
07-04-2007, 04:01 PM
n8
WAAAAAAA!!!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYR469 View Post
i agree that there will be vets mixed in on the blueline...and one vet likely to be here for a long time is roszival. but i think you guys are dead wrong to just assume that sauer is gonna be the oddman out. sauer is projected to be a LOT better then tyutin and girardi, so if sauer pans out and ends up being better then those 2, what makes you think anyone in their right mind would dump him instead of 1 of those 2? just because they are in the nhl first that doesn't mean they are forever better then the kids to come along later.
yeah but in four years, Tyutin and Girardi will be vets! Staal will be one of those young stars like Regyhr.

IMO Sauer definitely makes the NHL. Give him 1-2 years in Hartford. Sangers is looking good too. He'll probably be ready to jump straight to the NHL after his final year in the O this year just like Staal will, but 1 year in Hartford won't hurt. He'll be knocking really hard at that time. We should be set up to make some trades then. Baranka isn't going anywhere. I mean this in that our blueline is too crowded at the moment. He'll have to beat Staal out for that spot and I'm doubting that will happen. Some sort of trade or injury would have to happen for a spot to upon up. And then he has to beat Pock out as well.

n8 is offline   Reply With Quote