View Single Post
Old
03-05-2004, 07:03 AM
True Blue

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by allrevvedup25
How sad is Renney!! Albeit, I didn't watch the 3rd period, why the hell wasn't Lundmark given a chance on the PP??
I don't think that Renney is a good coach. There are several reasons for this. First and foremost, wasn't it his "system"? Yeah, the guy had a good track record in juniors, but he was an utter failure in Vancouver. He either cannot teach his system or his system is untendable. Or the players refuse to play it. Either way, he is NOT the man to guide this team. But I fear that if Jackass stays here (and Lil' Jimmy gives not indication that it is anything but that), no other coaches are going to want to come here. So, we may be stuck w/ Renney. He may not quite be Blowzo the clown bad, but he is a close second.
As for Lundmark, yeah I know that now he is skating on the 3rd line instead of the 4th. But he is still skating w/ Lac & Ortmeyer. And as Edge said, if Lindros and Messier could not get much scoring done when playing w/ those 2, how the eff' is Jaime Lundmark going to do so? Would it kill to have him play on the top 2 lines right now?
Being a Ranger fan sucks right now. I did not think that Leetchie's trade would hurt as much, but it does. There is very little to root for right now. Bring up Moore & Wiseman. While playing Gernander is a good reward for him, playing Moore would do more for our future.