View Single Post
Old
07-07-2007, 07:43 PM
Raoul Duke*

vCash: 500
I don't feel like whipping through all that, so against my peer group in the beer leagues now I'd compare myself as a Dany Heatley. Except a centre, and I challenge anyone in the faceoff circle - something I somehow have mastered over the years. I know it's messed up but I honestly believe I could beat the majority of NHLers in the circle. Not just win them, but pin point accuracy to where I want it to go. I'll set someone up for a one timer off the drop of the puck 10 out of 10 times.

My biggest problem is that I have a tendency to get lazy. I hate it, coaches hated it... I honestly don't know why I get like that where I'll float for a period or two. I know it seems like it'd be easy to fix, but I still do it and it pisses me off.
My hitting is sub-par too. It's not that I'm weak because if I get hit I take it in stride, or I can nail people along the boards. Something about my open ice hitting is completely off. Timing or something I miss them or just hit them weakly to the point it barely gets them off the puck.

Raoul Duke* is offline   Reply With Quote