View Single Post
Old
07-09-2007, 12:15 PM
OpAck

vCash: 500
I will never forget that Game 4 against Toronto.

I bought the tix off of eBay and they were together, 5th from the top, section 334. The guy I bought them from was going to hand me the tickets when I got to the Coliseum. Mrs. Frrrunkis and I had gotten caught up in traffic on the Belt and didn't arrive until 10 mins into the 1st. The guy sent his 12 year old son out to give me the tix...the kid handed them to me, then literally ran away. I thought that was wierd but I just thought he was just anxious to get back to the game. I looked at the tix, and they ended up being two sections apart. I was pissed! Luckily, we ended up finding two seats together in Section 333, 4 rows from the top (right next to the TV camera scaffolding), so we just settled in there and hoped that no one was going to arrive. No one did, and we enjoyed probably the best game of our lives to date.

Being a heterosexual male, I never thought I'd be hugging a group of complete drunks in the row behind and in front of me. But after the Bates' goal we were high-fiving, screaming, jumping, and hugging. Then we all frolicked naked in the parking lot...not gay, right?

OpAck is offline   Reply With Quote