View Single Post
Old
07-10-2007, 04:29 AM
DRL
Streak killers!

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to DRL Send a message via Yahoo to DRL
Name: Dean Little
Favoite Music Artist(s): It varies, but i like Red jumpsuit apparatus, all-american rejects, 2pac etc.
Favorite TV show: Smallville, supernatural and during the summer I watch Big Brother.
Favorite Book(s) or Author(s): I like sports related books, dater wings/avs book, mick foley's biographies.
Favorite Av: I like the duke and JML, stastny could be a fav in the coming future, never been a sakic fan, but have tons of respect for the guy and what he has been to Denver.
Favorite Ex-Av: Patrick Roy(the reason i became an avs fan), loved foppa and still hoping he returns, also big fans of the orginal avs like ozo, lemieux, ricci etc.
Favorite non-Av: Roberto Luongo and back in the day a huge Bure and Selanne fan(before his brutal year in Denver lol).
Next or other favorite team: Ottawa and really looking forward to seeing how the Penguins team takes off in the next few years.
How else is hockey in your life?: Played my whole life, and some in college.
Favorite Av moment: 2001 season, from start to finish, it was as perfect of a season as a fan will ever get!
How and when did you become an Av fan?: The second Roy was traded, I got myself an avs jersey ROY jersey, did some research on all the players on the avs roster and just fell in love with the team and all its players. I was a Habs fan when Roy was there but never a true hardcore fan of a team till the Avs, I always just cheered for the teams my fav players played on.
LEAST favorite Av moment: I never felt more sick, depressed and nervous watching a hockey game than game 7 2000 vs dallas, i remember shuting off my tv and trying to go to sleep after period 1, praying it was all a bad dream, than my mom woke me up when it was 3-1, than they made it 3-2 and my heart broke with the shot off the post inthe dying seconds, that was THE year the cup got away when it should've been ours
Position: Ive played every position besides goalie
Handedness: Left

DRL is offline   Reply With Quote