View Single Post
Old
03-06-2004, 04:12 PM
anonymous*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo Daddy
I heard the Flyers dad's can beat up the Sens' dads too, Anonymous.

Did I hurt someone's feewings?

With a fight card this year that includes Jody Shelley, Darcy Hordichuk, Doug Doull , Tie Domi, and Jesse Boulerice to name a select few, I would tend to disagree.

How did he do? How many fights this year? He's a *****. Isn't he the guy who thought maybe he'd go with Vandermeer because he was small and got his ass handed to him? I'm not sure, but I seem to remember something like that. Too bad he wasn't out there.

Did you miss the part where Neil challenged Brashear earlier in the game, but Big Don wanted no part of it?
To refresh your memory, it came after Brashear laid a nice hit on Pothier behind the Senators net.

Did you miss any other game where he acted like he wanted to go and someone took a penalty because he never dropped the gloves? Brashear was only interested with going with a WILLING combatant.

Doubtful. To help rebuff your previous claim, Chara's fight card includes the following players in his size range: Mckenna, Gill, Oliwa.

But not McCallister, hmmmmmmmmm. That is the guy I mentioned, remember?

By the way, nice orange shades.

I like your pink ones too. They go well with the yellow stripe down the Sens backs.