View Single Post
Old
07-13-2007, 09:05 AM
tulsytrid1

vCash: 500
Best Overall Season 03-04...the Playoff series against Detroit was unbelievable.

Best Captain Will go against the consensus here and go with Greg Johnson; he wasn't as vocal as Fitzy, but he was here longer, an original Pred for 8 years and conducted himself with class during the lockout.

Best TradeKimmo for future considerations. Sully for 2 2nd rounders. Dunham to the Rags for Zids. All three are great. I actually screamed outloud with joy at work at a hospital when I found out about the Dunny trade though, so that probably would be #1.

Worst Trade While it made sense at the time, it wasn't all what it was cracked up to be...I'll go for Witt for a 1st. Devries for FC is up there, and same with the Witt trade...Ronning for Karlahti. We have been trying to get that mean big punishing Dman for a while now.

Best Draft Pick That is why I pick Weber here. This is probaby the toughest decision on this poll. Could go with Rads or Leggy here.

Worst Draft Pick Finley hands down. Glazachev looks like he will be another one. High second rounder in a deep draft hasn't done squat.

Best Player to put on a Predators UniformForsberg. Best player in the world for a while and he was on our team.

Worst Player to put on a Predators UniformWow too many to name, but I'll give you an abreviated version. In no particular order: Slaney, Cote, Fichaud, Houlder, Lintner, Keczmer.

Best Uniform Mustard

Best Single Game Performance by a Player Sully's first game without a doubt.

Best Game Played in NashvilleFirst playoff game against Detroit.

Worst Game Played in Nashville Too many drubbings to name. Every playoff game against San Jose besides the 1st in 05-06.

Best Goal Scored by a Predator Leggys goal against Detroit in the 04 playoffs. I have never heard an event so LOUD. The electricity in the building was awesome.

Best Goaltending Performance by a PredatorVokoun in the same series.

Best RivalryWings.

Best performance by an opposing team's player in NashvilleGretz's 5 assists. He bounced one pass off the side of the net. Unreal. He made it look like he was playing against amatures.

Your Top 5 Predators Moments/Memories1st ever home game against Florida.
1st playoff game against the wings. Overtime playoff hockey in our building baby. Snow game against Detroit. Name the team/ticketthon. I called in sick for work to go down so I could be a 1st day season ticket holder.

All Time Predators Lineup:
Line 1K-Leggy-Sully
Line 2:Erat-Arnott-Rads
Line 3:Hartnell-Walker-Dumont
Line 4:Hordy-Fitzy-Orszagh

D1:Kimmo-Weber
D2:Hammer-Suter
D3:Zids- Skrastins

G1:Vokoun
G2:Mason

Captain:
[/QUOTE]Johnson