View Single Post
Old
07-16-2007, 02:10 PM
HockeyBasedNYC

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renney=Savior View Post
I'm not a NYG fan. But Jim Fossel once said when his team backed into the playoffs i'm hearing lets just be happy to play here no we wanna talk about the superbowl thats what we are here for. If we were just happy to be here we would be be in the stands.

Same way I see it as a fan. If I thought this team had no shot why would I write checks? I'm a Rangers fan I go to see the Rangers win not to be blown away by the sites MSG has to offer. If we lose then we lose but as of Right now Rangers are tied for first place 0-0... So yea I want to talk about the cup if you choose to be negative thats cool to but don't knock the fans who are true NY'ers and aren't realistic lol.
I dont think you read and actually understood what i wrote.

Quote:
I dont mind talking about the cup - if you want it you shouldn't be afraid to talk about it.
AS SOMEONE INSIDE THE ORGANIZATION.
You quoted Jim Fassel. He was the coach of the team. No one here in this forum (as far as I know it) is actually on the team or a coach. And like i said - if you are on the team then you should talk about it because you want it.

And you write checks to go to be entertained. You wouldnt write checks if you knew the outcome of every game would you?

I'm not being negative, im being realistic. Theres a huge difference. If i was being negative i would say something like they have no chance to win the cup or its just not their year or they are cursed or something along those lines.

Hey i'm just as excited and positive about this year as everyone else but im not jumping up and down claiming to everyone that the cup is ours in July... maybe you havent read some of the posts on here im referring to.

Talk about it all you want... we all are. But just dont say that its a done deal and they havent even played one game ----------------> http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=401309

Last edited by HockeyBasedNYC: 07-16-2007 at 02:17 PM.
HockeyBasedNYC is offline   Reply With Quote