View Single Post
Old
03-07-2004, 01:01 AM
#44_delivers

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by raketheleaves
I agree, that will get us to another level, but not THE level. We need to upgrade at almost every position, other than Souray, Markov, Koivu, Bulis on the checking line, Theodore/Garon, a mature Komisarek, two of our D dropped to #5-6, we have the makings of a good 4th line... so we need about 9 spots upgraded before we are Cup contenders.
tell that to the sharks
its not all talent, its a mixture of everything most important being chemistry.

the ones i mentioned do a good job in maintaining a chemistry, i mean 9 spots upgraded would get as nowhere and fast, soon as bulis and sundstrom come back the 3/4th lines will be alote more solid, the second line is basically 66% effective missing a real winger,
and the d corps is really not to bad especialy when souray comes back a huge element will be back on our corp. rivet, bresbois, are top 4 while markov, souray are top 2 (actualy they are very very nice top 2 to have in one team) the cube is a very mobile defencemen(if he's paired up with a physical defender he'll be solid)
quintals done the guy gives more turnovers (nuetral zone and d zone) then komi, seriously its sad, i mean he may be a nice guy or whatever but he's way too immobile.

our team is really not that bad at all.