View Single Post
Old
03-07-2004, 09:41 AM
jcpenny

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerberos
This game was so ugly tonight because every single thing we did we got called on while the Kings were free to do whatever they wanted. I lost count of the number of times habs player were tripped, hooked, obstructed and the goalie was ran over. Now if those penalties had been called , it would have been a more even game as the habs would have had more offensive chances (the kings would have taken less liberties on the habs thereby increasing the chances for the habs). The player who I think suffered the most from this was Ribeiro as he didn't give second efforts and was too weak to fight off the hooking. Anyways, don't panic: as soon as the refs start calling penalties again, it won't be so bad.
You're absolutely right about the refs they let the game go out of hand. But when that happens we need to get tougher and while (i must to admit even if i dont want to) perrault has played much better, the size and skill of Kovalev is going to be a Bonus. Also Dagenais is just pylon out there, even when he scores his goals hes a pylon and we saw that yesterday he couldnt follow the pace. So we need that center or winger like Gratton or whoever BG could suprise us with to make us tougher plus that lefty defensman.