View Single Post
Old
03-07-2004, 04:00 PM
bennysflyers16

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Love
Clarke is rambling in anger, because some of the things he says are inconsistent. Not just the Chara thing, but using the Sharp fight as an example as a player being jumped on and saying that he didn't approve of it, and then later saying that he didn't mind it that much because Sharp has thrown down before. I think I see what he is getting at, that he didn't like that one of his players was jumped but considering who got jumped it's not so bad for him. I think it's just a matter of bad wording, which happens when you are rambling when angry, which is what I think Clarke was doing. I'm not making excuses, I don't really like some of the things he said, particularly the shot at Europeans. I did like the "gutless puke" line though.
What he is mad about is how Chris Neil jumped Somik , beat him down, and continued to punch him when he was down. Neil is a somewhat tough guy, and that was Bull S@%&T what he pulled. I hope Fedoruk busts that little punks face. As for super tough guy Chara, I would put my 3 year old niece vs Timmander. Brash has got to teach that punk a lesson also.