View Single Post
Old
03-07-2004, 05:34 PM
Theoren Fan

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Theoren Fan
I'm probably one of the few, but I can't say I really go with the "Fire Sather" chants right now that started up when the Pen's took the lead again. The Rangers NEED to lose. Winning does nothing expect hurt the Rangers in the draft, which is the ONLY thing left in this Ranger season that will actually matter. Hlavac is getting icetime like this out the *** because it doesn't matter anymore and if he has a game like he's having today, it'll up his trade value so Sather can move him, which I can bet is what he most likely wants to do. Sather's cleaning the house...sure, he may be getting rid of some guys that we didn't want to get rid of, but either way this is what has to be done.

I'm getting more excited about this team now that we're actually starting to do the opposite then what's been done in years and years.

I still don't like Sather, but he's doing what needs to be done now and he's getting pretty decent to really good returns for some of these guys.

I'm more interested in seeing what he's going to do next rather then dump the whole project and can the guy. Of course, that could all change easily if he manages to screw up this too.