View Single Post
Old
07-23-2007, 06:08 PM
SuperDave21
Hockey Paradise

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by XweekendwarriorX View Post
ALEKSANDER SUGLOBOV only becuase he had the square toe with the toe curve and not the heel or mid curve. i love this stick and im glad i got it i had options between about 7-10 different player stick but i jus picked his based on curve and height of stick.
Well you did perfect. Always pick a stick that's right for you, not based on the player. If you REALLY like his pattern, or curve, you could call up Bauer and ask them to custom make some for you. The reason I say this is because 90% of the time, the pattern doesn't match the player on consumer sticks. Joe Sakic for example has a VERY unique pattern and doesn't allow ANYONE, except for Foresburg I think, to copy or duplicate his pattern. This includes other teammates, players, etc. The consumer "Sakic" curve is so far off that it's not even funny. There are ways to get around that, but that neither here nor there

Anyway, excellent find and if you come across anymore pro stock sticks that are cheap and like their pattern, don't hesitate to buy them.

SuperDave21 is offline   Reply With Quote