HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > General Fantasy Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
General Fantasy Talk Forum for fantasy leagues, mock and all time drafts, and hockey video games.

Right Wingers for a keeper league

Old
08-07-2007, 05:08 PM
rticinelli

vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to rticinelli
Right Wingers for a keeper league

I have a keeper list that I love from top to bottom with one exception - my 2nd right winger is currently Naslund, and I am looking to replace him. I currently have Gaborik as my 1st right winger. List your top 10 right wingers for a keeper league (excluding Gaborik and Naslund, of course). They can be established stars... prospects... it doesn't matter (the rest of my protection list is so ridiculous that I can afford to wait on a young guy for a few years). So, list away...

Here's mine to get the ball rolling (I would have Gaborik at #2 on this list, and Naslund probably in around 12 or 13):

1. Dany Heatley
2. Marian Hossa
3. Jarome Iginla
4. Daniel Alfredsson
5. Martin St. Louis
6. Jaromir Jagr
7. Alexander Radulov
8. Jonathan Cheechoo
9. Ales Hemsky
10. Maxim Afinogenov

rticinelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-07-2007, 05:25 PM
RocheBag

Send a message via AIM to RocheBag Send a message via MSN to RocheBag
Yours looks good to me, I'd have Radulov higher and Jagr much, much, much lower.

RocheBag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-07-2007, 06:14 PM
ColonelForbin

Quote:
Originally Posted by rticinelli View Post
I have a keeper list that I love from top to bottom with one exception - my 2nd right winger is currently Naslund, and I am looking to replace him. I currently have Gaborik as my 1st right winger. List your top 10 right wingers for a keeper league (excluding Gaborik and Naslund, of course). They can be established stars... prospects... it doesn't matter (the rest of my protection list is so ridiculous that I can afford to wait on a young guy for a few years). So, list away...

Here's mine to get the ball rolling (I would have Gaborik at #2 on this list, and Naslund probably in around 12 or 13):

1. Dany Heatley
2. Marian Hossa
3. Jarome Iginla
4. Daniel Alfredsson
5. Martin St. Louis
6. Jaromir Jagr
7. Alexander Radulov
8. Jonathan Cheechoo
9. Ales Hemsky
10. Maxim Afinogenov
1. Heatley
2. Hossa
3. Iginla
4. St. Louis
5. Cheechoo
6. Alfredsson
7. Radulov
8. Hemsky
9. Afinogenov
10. Jagr

If we were talking about production next season, Jagr would obviously be much higher on the list. But if you're drafting to have this player for a number of years, any of the others are likely more valuable. As long as Cheechoo plays with Thorton, he has the potential to score a ton of goals, which is why I put him ahead of Alfredsson. Goal scorers are harder to come by.

ColonelForbin is offline   Reply With Quote