Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Winnipeg Jets
Notices

Select A Seat on Saturday (8/18)

Old
08-13-2007, 05:48 PM
PeteNJ

vCash: 500
Select A Seat on Saturday (8/18)

Thrashers having another Select A Seat Saturday Noon-4PM. Free locker room tours and bonus gifts if you buy a ticket plan. This is also for the Hacks apparently.

http://thrashers.nhl.com/team/app/?s...LPage&id=17495

PeteNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-13-2007, 06:31 PM
gamera

Send a message via ICQ to gamera Send a message via AIM to gamera Send a message via MSN to gamera Send a message via Yahoo to gamera
i have to work. every time i've had a locker room tour (twice i think) i've forgotten my camera. damn.

gamera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-18-2007, 01:00 PM
PeteNJ

So I just got back from Select A Seat. There were maybe 20-30 people there. Mostly sporting Thrashers stuff. I'd say 75/25 Thrashers/Hawks. They had a raffle for various signed merchandise. I got to walk around the Thrashers locker room which was cool. They still had Tkachuk's name plate above his locker. I should have brought my camera. I got to sit in my seat in 414. It is no longer my seat. There is a bar for the stairs that blocked my view and I could tell it would be terribly annoying. So I ponied up the extra $440 to move to 320 Row H. I could have had 319 Row G but figured it would be better to have more of a corner view. Unfortunately they had the basketball court set up so I couldn't tell how bad the netting is going to be but I am sure it will be fine. Better than that freaking bar anyway.

Also it seemed odd the team store was not open. You would think they would have combined Select A Seat with some kind of pre-season sale thing to drum up some more business.

All in all it was a good time.

Last edited by PeteNJ: 08-18-2007 at 01:07 PM.
Old
08-18-2007, 07:32 PM
gamera

Send a message via ICQ to gamera Send a message via AIM to gamera Send a message via MSN to gamera Send a message via Yahoo to gamera
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteNJ View Post
320 Row H.
Welcome to the Nasty Nest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(316-320)

My seat is 320 H 4. we're neighbors!! you'll love it up there. the view is awesome and the crowd is a blast. alot of the folks up there have had their seats for years, so everyone knows each other. you'll be in the row with me, Jay and Bill on the aisle. (my seat last season was 320 H1 but i moved to 319 and then decided to move back at the last select a seat and then Bill got my old aisle seat...doh!)

is ryan your ticket rep? he rocks. i drive him insane, i'm sure, but he still rocks.

see you in a month or so!! woo hoo!!!!

Old
08-18-2007, 10:48 PM
kracker1

oh fooo, that's today so i missed the tour, well i need to not be asleep all the time, haha

kracker1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-19-2007, 06:49 PM
PeteNJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamera View Post
Welcome to the Nasty Nest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(316-320)

My seat is 320 H 4. we're neighbors!! you'll love it up there. the view is awesome and the crowd is a blast. alot of the folks up there have had their seats for years, so everyone knows each other. you'll be in the row with me, Jay and Bill on the aisle. (my seat last season was 320 H1 but i moved to 319 and then decided to move back at the last select a seat and then Bill got my old aisle seat...doh!)

is ryan your ticket rep? he rocks. i drive him insane, i'm sure, but he still rocks.

see you in a month or so!! woo hoo!!!!

I am not really sure who my ticket rep is now. It may have changed to the person who sold me the upgrade yesterday. I nearly took the seat next to you but decided to go with 8 instead. I am glad that I will be sitting with real fans. The season cannot start soon enough.

Old
08-19-2007, 07:58 PM
gamera

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteNJ View Post
I am not really sure who my ticket rep is now. It may have changed to the person who sold me the upgrade yesterday. I nearly took the seat next to you but decided to go with 8 instead. I am glad that I will be sitting with real fans. The season cannot start soon enough.
We definitely have a good time up there. And learn where "the gulch" is...that's where the pregame (and sometimes post game) tailgates happen. we're the loud ones in the far corner of the lot with the thrashers flag.

hell yeah, i'm ready for the season to start!!!