HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

Stick handling tips.

Old
08-26-2007, 10:53 PM
SiouxPride

vCash: 500
Stick handling tips.

hm, i need a bit of help, you nkow the crosby/schremp w/e move where you have the puck on the ice and you like put it on your stick, sorry not specific, but i ened a step by step instruction, ic an do it, but my younger brother wants a step by step, idk, i jsut did/do it so, uh yea any helpers pelase..

thanks

SiouxPride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-26-2007, 11:02 PM
Avs4life91

Quote:
Originally Posted by #23Burki View Post
hm, i need a bit of help, you nkow the crosby/schremp w/e move where you have the puck on the ice and you like put it on your stick, sorry not specific, but i ened a step by step instruction, ic an do it, but my younger brother wants a step by step, idk, i jsut did/do it so, uh yea any helpers pelase..

thanks
You say you can do it but you can't explain to him how to do it? Doesn't make sense to me

Im thinking you just don't know how to do it and want tips from us board members?

Avs4life91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-26-2007, 11:05 PM
RangersAM99

get a golf ball and just stick handle for 4 hours back and forth long wide stick handling and short steady stick handling. make sure your long wide stick handling is as wide as your stick

RangersAM99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-26-2007, 11:09 PM
SiouxPride

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avs4life91 View Post
You say you can do it but you can't explain to him how to do it? Doesn't make sense to me

Im thinking you just don't know how to do it and want tips from us board members?

i actulylt hoguht fot hat after, it's cuz, i cant really give him STEP BY STEP, cuz.. idk, i just cant, i just did it, but, doy uo udnertsand what i mena?, like the move, where you press against the puck.. blah blah blah?

SiouxPride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-26-2007, 11:15 PM
RedAce

Quote:
Originally Posted by #23Burki View Post
i actulylt hoguht fot hat after, it's cuz, i cant really give him STEP BY STEP, cuz.. idk, i just cant, i just did it, but, doy uo udnertsand what i mena?, like the move, where you press against the puck.. blah blah blah?
What school did you go too?? i need to know so i never send my kid's there!!
First learn to spell then you can learn something much easier like doing those trick moves.

RedAce is offline   Reply With Quote