HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Immonen signs in Finland

Old
08-27-2007, 04:50 PM
nyr2k2
Can't Beat Him

vCash: 500
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontStaal View Post
its a shame... especially for the guy

but you have to look at it from a Rangers perspective... Dubinsky, Bourret, Anisimov are all "sexier" choices right now (i use sexy because Renney likes to use that word haha)
Bourret is a winger.

It's just pain.
nyr2k2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-28-2007, 04:49 AM
Padawan
Former *********

vCash: 500
Jarkko did received inquires from other teams but none of those other teams would not offer him a one way contract. I was surprised that he was not thought as a NHL player by the management but every coins has the other side. I am very happy that he chose to return JYP. Here he will be the 1st line center and has the chance to shine. The reason why JYP offered him this 1+1+1 contract is because it is the only way JYP could sign him to a multi year deal. Personally, I think he will play only one season in JYP and after this season he will be offered a one way deal which he obviously will sign.

Jarkko Immonen is a superstar in SM-liiga so it's benefit to both JYP and SM-liiga, possibly even for Team Finland, that he signed with JYP.

Padawan is offline   Reply With Quote