HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

My NHL

Old
08-28-2007, 01:26 AM
avs9119

vCash: 500
beside the rangers i try to watch every game i can

avs9119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-28-2007, 05:53 AM
jacko23
KCCO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyr2k2 View Post
I follow the Atlantic, as well as the Southeast a bit as I frequent Capitals games living here in DC. I enjoy watching the West, and I try to stay as up-to-date as possible with everything going on across the NHL, but yes, I focus mainly on the Atlantic. I think part of it has to do with the lack of media attention the NHL gets. If I go to ESPN.com (which is my homepage), even during the season it's a rarity to see more than one NHL story. Maybe if I switch my homepage to TSN I'll pay more attention to the rest of the league.
hey nyr2k2...do you know about how long it takes to get to DC from VA beach? im in the navy, stationed down there, and i'd love to go to more NHL games...maybe even a couple hurricane games, but ill worry about that later.

jacko23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-28-2007, 08:55 AM
Carlos Ranger
Zucc-a-Rella

vCash: 67
No center ice so really the only other regular season games I watch are a few Devils, maybe Sabres, or wolfpack if they're on at all. Playoffs on the other hand I try to watch every game.

But being a fan of many other players, and being a stats junkie I'll at least keep up with nightly box scores

Carlos Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-28-2007, 11:35 AM
Olympic nut

Send a message via AIM to 007 Send a message via MSN to 007
Hockey, hockey, hockey. Last season I would have loved to have Center Ice, but my roommate would have killed me, plus I can't really afford it.

I don't watch ever game I could, but I'll watch any game if I'm in the mood for it, and there are several teams each season I'll go out of my way to watch if I especially like how they play (last season, for instance, the Ducks were high on that list), or if I like the matchup.

007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-02-2007, 01:57 PM
True Blue Bleed Blue

I follow the entire league

True Blue Bleed Blue is offline   Reply With Quote