HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > St. Louis Blues
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

IceCats Clear Day roster

Closed Thread

Old
03-12-2004, 03:09 PM

vCash: 500
IceCats Clear Day roster

Jake Moreland
Curtis Sanford

Aris Brimanis
Brendan Brooks
Marc Brown
Trevor Byrne
Blake Evans
Mike Glumac
Ernie Hartlieb
Christian Laflamme
Aaron MacKenzie
Jay McClement
Steve McLaren
Jeff Panzer
Scott Pellerin
Johnny Pohl
Jame Pollock
Ryan Ready
Brett Scheffelmaier
Peter Sejna
Mike Stuart
Terry Virtue

Old
03-12-2004, 07:49 PM
c-carp

210 can you give us thumbnail sketches of the players you like in that group. Also who will supply the Muscle along with "Stone Cold" and Scheff. Thanks

Old
03-12-2004, 11:03 PM
Plager05

No disrespect, but God I can't wait until that team gets more than 2 or 3 actual prospects.

Old
03-13-2004, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plager05
No disrespect, but God I can't wait until that team gets more than 2 or 3 actual prospects.
Curtis Sanford
Trevor Byrne
Aaron MacKenzie
Jay McClement
Johnny Pohl
Brett Scheffelmaier
Peter Sejna
Mike Stuart

That's not even counting Hartlieb and Glumac (which I'll do after the Blues sign them)...so out of the 10 I'd bet 5 will be full time NHLers in the next 3 years.

Old
03-13-2004, 08:03 AM

Guys I've left out we all know about (and might not care about )

*Jake Moreland: On a PTO, I don't know anything about him.

Curtis Sanford: Now as the "undisputed" #1 here he has to show he deserves a shot with the BLues next season.

**Brendan Brooks: One of the fastest and quickest guys I've seen. Has the knack of being in the right place at the right time.

Trevor Byrne: Gets better with every game. Will probably play here again next season but will be a bona-fide NHLer someday.

Blake Evans: Just when you get ready to write the guy off he gets super hot. A very good penalty killer. A long shot to make the show.

*Mike Glumac: Great hands, very good fore checker, very smart with the puck. Makes guys around him better. I have no idea why the Blues haven't signed him yet.

*Ernie Hartlieb: See "Mike Glumac". Hartlieb can play both LW & RW.

Aaron MacKenzie: Great shot and very responsible defensively. The kind of player the Blues were hoping Koivisto was going to be. Needs to add some weight to improve his chances in the NHL.

Jay McClement: Will start next season here, but will be the Blues 3rd line center for many years to come. Kills penalties like a vet. Solid 2 way player.

Jeff Panzer: If this guy had been 6' he'd have been in the NHL a long time ago.

Johnny Pohl: Has a chance to salvage a terrible regular season by playing well in the playoffs. He has been playing better as of late.

Jame Pollock: Injuries have slowed what could have been a break out season. I do think he has NHL skills, but I'm betting he won't get to show them in StL. I believe a change in scenery next season will be the lift he needs.

Ryan Ready: Seen him play a couple time in games vs Manatoba. Could turn out to be a decent deadline trade for the Blues/Cats.

Brett Scheffelmaier: Injuries has cost him a year of developement. Certainly has a good shot of being a "stock" NHL d-man in the future.

Peter Sejna: Blues made an error in keeping him in StL. They fixed that error. Just wait 'til next year.

Mike Stuart: A very solid defenseman. Very good outlet passer. Positionally one of the better ones in the AHL.

* Not Blues property
** Uncertain of status, may not be Blues property

Closed Thread