HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Suter Proposal

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
09-07-2007, 12:14 AM
  #1
ThorntonFan19
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,803
vCash: 500
Suter Proposal

I know I know suter is untouchable, but I am going to make a trade proposal most Sharks fans would not even think about.

To San Jose: Suter

To Nashville: Pavelski, Wishart and SJ's 1st in 08

Pavelski is a great second line center that would not get great TOI with Thornton and marleau ahead of him, but in Nashville I could see him getting 50+ points if he's on a line with Radulav.

Wishart is a 6'4 defensive defensemen prospect who sees the ice well and can be counted on to shutdown opposing teams top lines. He should be ready in the 08-09 season.

So what do you guys think?

ThorntonFan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-07-2007, 01:19 AM
  #2
Blades of Glory
Troll Captain
 
Blades of Glory's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: California
Country: United States
Posts: 18,335
vCash: 500
Not gonna fly. Any deal with Suter would at least cost the Sharks Bernier and possibly Wishart.

Blades of Glory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-07-2007, 06:51 AM
  #3
triggrman
HFBoards Sponsor
 
triggrman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Nashville
Country: United States
Posts: 17,183
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug Wilson View Post
Not gonna fly. Any deal with Suter would at least cost the Sharks Bernier and possibly Wishart.
What he said.

triggrman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-11-2007, 11:26 AM
  #4
Stars-Preds
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 477
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorntonFan19 View Post
I know I know suter is untouchable, but I am going to make a trade proposal most Sharks fans would not even think about.

To San Jose: Suter

To Nashville: Pavelski, Wishart and SJ's 1st in 08

Pavelski is a great second line center that would not get great TOI with Thornton and marleau ahead of him, but in Nashville I could see him getting 50+ points if he's on a line with Radulav.

Wishart is a 6'4 defensive defensemen prospect who sees the ice well and can be counted on to shutdown opposing teams top lines. He should be ready in the 08-09 season.

So what do you guys think?
I think I could get 40-50 points playing on a line with Radulov

Like the others said. Bernier would have to be in the deal for Suter so it's not very likely to happen.

Stars-Preds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-18-2007, 08:03 PM
  #5
Darth Vitale
Moderator
Transitional Period
 
Darth Vitale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Fangorn
Country: United States
Posts: 25,449
vCash: 500
Congrats to you guys on keeping the team in Nashville. I know what it feels like to almost have your team pick up and leave... sucks!

Anyway, I've heard really good things about Suter. As an aside, is he likely to get #1PP time this year / what are your point predictions for him? People seem pretty high on the kid but I haven't seen him play much. Picked up Weber on my team last year and he did a nice job. I expect he'll get even better this year. Same deal with Suter?

Darth Vitale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-19-2007, 11:55 AM
  #6
Enoch
This is my boomstick
 
Enoch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Chattanooga TN
Country: United States
Posts: 12,509
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
Congrats to you guys on keeping the team in Nashville. I know what it feels like to almost have your team pick up and leave... sucks!

Anyway, I've heard really good things about Suter. As an aside, is he likely to get #1PP time this year / what are your point predictions for him? People seem pretty high on the kid but I haven't seen him play much. Picked up Weber on my team last year and he did a nice job. I expect he'll get even better this year. Same deal with Suter?
He is going to get #2 pp time, #1 I'm not so sure about. Weber and Zidlicky will likely lock down the first unit's duties, but Suter may get 1b status as the season progresses. It really depends on the early syeason dynamics. i suspect that management wants it to be Weber/Suter.

__________________
- Enoch -
Enoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-02-2007, 01:19 PM
  #7
dave_no
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Brno
Posts: 200
vCash: 500
How many point this and next season for Suter?

dave_no is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-02-2007, 01:52 PM
  #8
Paranoid Android
ERMAHGERD
 
Paranoid Android's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: CO
Posts: 11,513
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave_no View Post
How many point this and next season for Suter?
I would say 30-35, and next season is just too hard to predict.

Paranoid Android is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:41 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.