HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Super-Cougar Carol Alt Seen In Manhattan With...

Closed Thread

Old
09-13-2007, 12:33 PM
SingnBluesOnBroadway
Retired

vCash: 500
Awards:
Man tomorrow and the start of training camp can't come soon enough.

09-13-2007, 02:28 PM
True Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingnBluesOnBroadway View Post
Had your fill if the "summer posts", I take it?

Old
09-13-2007, 03:44 PM
Bluenote13
Believe In Henke

Quote:
Agreed.

And for the record Hank has been seen just talking to both Silvstedt & Alt at these events, its not like their dating.

Come on, Hank does alot better than those two

Old
09-13-2007, 03:53 PM
Nich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluenote13 View Post
Agreed.

And for the record Hank has been seen just talking to both Silvstedt & Alt at these events, its not like their dating.

Come on, Hank does alot better than those two
but does he do a lot better than both of them at once????

Old
09-13-2007, 03:55 PM
TomLaidlaw

I love the term Super Cougar ...lol. Well done Lion Hound.

Old
09-13-2007, 04:05 PM
towely

i don't know, i myself think thats a bogus story because i certainly don't doubt that the cougars are wild in the rack but for christ's sake the king is like a freaking rockstar the world is his oyster.

and i would also like to add that the first reply i ever heard out of every womans mouth about the king was they thought he was quite handsome for lack of a better term in the spirit of keeping it clean on the board.

but handsome is not the only thing i've heard these woman utter out of their mouths and i can not mention what they said they wanted to do to him on this site either.

but who knows stranger things have happened and to each is own i guess.

Old
09-13-2007, 04:07 PM
IslesFanatic
**** you SnoWang

what a ****ing hoe!

Old
09-13-2007, 04:07 PM
IslesFanatic
**** you SnoWang

Quote:
I thought she was due to date one of the Devils.

Old
09-13-2007, 05:21 PM
Ola

Lundqvist is too much of a gentlemen, he should go after Broduers wife, that would make things interesting!!!

Old
09-13-2007, 05:31 PM
Bluenote13
Believe In Henke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ola View Post
Lundqvist is too much of a gentlemen, he should go after Broduers wife, that would make things interesting!!!
Guys always say women gossip, but looking at this thread....

Old
09-13-2007, 05:48 PM
Brooklyn Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by squishy View Post
Geez! He was seen at a party, talking to Carol Alt, that's all! That doesn't mean they're dating. Henrik does in fact have a girlfriend that he's been with since he moved over here (she came with him and has been photographed with him at events like fashion week, etc) and I believe over the summer one of the Swedish tabloids reported that the two were engaged. Two people, at a party, with something in common, started talking. Doesn't mean they went home with one another! Henrik's girlfriend could have been standing next to him the whole time, but you can bet Page 6 wouldn't mention it!
We're girls, we don't understand this thread--this is a guy thing.

Old
09-13-2007, 08:19 PM
snowcloud

Carol Alt is the ultimate puck bunny. I doubt Henrik will actually date her since he's supposedly engaged but I think we should start a pool on which hockey player Alt will chase next now that Yashin isn't in the nhl anymore.

I used to think Lindros, but he'll retire so now I can't guess. Can anyone help me here??

Old
09-13-2007, 09:35 PM
danno2530

Send a message via Yahoo to danno2530
Quote:
I thought she was due to date one of the Devils.
I figured a Sabre actually..the whole New York Tournament thing.

As for this story, oh my....I pray that she is not the Alyssa Milano of the NHL (Barry Zito and Carl Pavano say hi)

Old
09-14-2007, 05:25 AM
Sad London Ranger
RIP Boogie

Send a message via Yahoo to Sad London Ranger
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomLaidlaw View Post
I love the term Super Cougar ...lol. Well done Lion Hound.
its the first time I hear this term myself....can someone PM me to explain the meaning.

Old
09-16-2007, 02:00 AM
Toonces
The beer kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowcloud View Post
I used to think Lindros, but he'll retire so now I can't guess. Can anyone help me here??
I highly doubt Lindros is straight, so that's not gonna happen.

Anyway, London, the term "Cougar" basically refers to an older woman who is into younger men. I'm pretty sure it's only an American term.

Old
09-17-2007, 05:06 AM
Sad London Ranger
RIP Boogie

I love the term.... but I am past the age where I could be a victim of a cougar attack. Cougars who are older than me would not make a pretty picture....so I wont go there

Old
09-17-2007, 06:16 AM
NYRJurgen88

Send a message via MSN to NYRJurgen88
Quote:
Originally Posted by london ranger View Post
I love the term.... but I am past the age where I could be a victim of a cougar attack. Cougars who are older than me would not make a pretty picture....so I wont go there
well it all depends ony our age LR,

after all im sure there are plenty of men out there that'd have a go at Dolly Parton!!!!!!!

Old
09-17-2007, 07:48 AM
Sad London Ranger
RIP Boogie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRJurgen88 View Post
well it all depends ony our age LR,

after all im sure there are plenty of men out there that'd have a go at Dolly Parton!!!!!!!

the older the cougar the younger its prey.....

I'd chace Dolly around the ice rink...

Old
09-17-2007, 08:16 AM
NYRJurgen88

Quote:

easy tiger!!!
im 25 and i'd chase Dolly around a rink! that might be a bit too big of a gap and some may think ill of me but what the hell!?!?!?!

Old
09-17-2007, 08:47 AM
NYRJurgen88

Quote:

LR,

When you tried out/played with the London Racers did you know any of the guys? i know a few of them from the Devils - Maxwell, Steve Moria (mo) etc...and a friend of mine is friends with a guy called Rick Strang - their physio apparently....

Old
09-17-2007, 08:53 AM
Sad London Ranger
RIP Boogie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRJurgen88 View Post
LR,

When you tried out/played with the London Racers did you know any of the guys? i know a few of them from the Devils - Maxwell, Steve Moria (mo) etc...and a friend of mine is friends with a guy called Rick Strang - their physio apparently....

I just went to practice with them couple of times when Cairns and Nichol were around.....I didnt try out, nor played!

Give Rick my best! Great Physio...he's actually quite a bit more than that.

I like Mo a great deal, class act! did you know he is the alltime leading scorer to this date at UaA Fairbanks (I don't know that for fact, I have been told). Dennis is somewhere in Texas (Amarillo?)

Old
09-17-2007, 09:06 AM
NYRJurgen88

Quote:
I just went to practice with them couple of times when Cairns and Nichol were around.....I didnt try out, nor played!

Give Rick my best! Great Physio...he's actually quite a bit more than that.

I like Mo a great deal, class act! did you know he is the alltime leading scorer to this date at UaA Fairbanks (I don't know that for fact, I have been told). Dennis is somewhere in Texas (Amarillo?)
yeah, Max is in Texas. thats what i heard too. Im also not sure of the exact team but depending on the team he may be dressing with Lyon Messier as he's in Texas and they can have that many Minor league teams?!?!?

you're spot on on Mo too. he is leading scorer but he's getting on now, so that record must be quite old!!!!!! you're right, he is a gent too

Old
09-17-2007, 09:13 AM
Sad London Ranger
RIP Boogie

this ties in nicely into the NY Rangers forum.....
check this out about Steve Mo-Cat Moria who I had the pleasure of playing with...

I knew he signed with Rangers........

Moria Set to Join Fairbanks Hockey Hall of Fame
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Saturday, July 18, 2005 Contact: Bob Eley, Fairbanks Daily News-Miner (907) 459-7591 MORIA SET FOR INDUCTION INTO FAIRBANKS HOCKEY HALL OF FAME Steve Moria, the most prolific scorer in the history of Nanook hockey, will be the first member of the NCAA-era University of Alaska Fairbanks program to be inducted in the Fairbanks Hockey Hall of Fame. The induction ceremony is open to the public and takes place at 3:30 p.m. today at the Big Dipper Ice Arena Hall of Fame Gallery. Scott Roselius will serve as master of ceremonies for the event and former UAF head coaches Ric Schafer and Don Lucia are scheduled as guest speakers. In addition, a display of former jerseys and historic hockey equipment will be unveiled for the first time. Moria grew up in Vancouver, British Columbia and played comp hockey throughout his youth. In his late teens and 20s, he was playing for the Tier II Junior Richmond Sockeyes, but he hadn't attracted any offers to play college hockey, so he took the initiative by sending out copies of his statistics to various universities. Schafer was coaching the UAF squad at the time; he was impressed by the numbers Moria was putting on the score sheet. He subsequently offered a scholarship to the young Canadian. Moria was impressed by Schafer and intrigued by the challenge of establishing a successful program at UAF. Other members of that recruiting class included goaltender Doug Desorcie, defensemen Buddy Bender and Dave Colvin and forwards Brad Corbett, Ryce Miller, Dirk Anderson and Eric Stokes. Moria became a scoring machine for the Nanooks. In a three-year career, he scored 108 goals and had 163 assists for 271 points. He helped the team improve from a record of 3-43 in the two years prior to his arrival into a record of 62-27-1 in the three years he was with the program. Midway through his junior season, Moria was chasing the NCAA record for consecutive games with at least one point before he was shut out in a game against Ferris State. In the final game of the season against Alaska Anchorage, Moria had two goals and four assists to set a team record with 109 points in a single season. Moria did well in the classroom, too, compiling a 3.2 grade-point average. Moria signed a contract with the National Hockey League's New York Rangers following that junior campaign. He was assigned to the New Haven (Conn.) Nighthawks in the American Hockey League. After a couple of seasons, Moria took his game overseas. For the past 18 years, he has played in Great Britain. The change of scenery didn't slow him down. In fact, Moria' scoring pace increased dramatically. In 1993-94, he scored 232 points in 50 games, averaging more than four points per game while playing for the Blackburn Hawks. Playing for the Swindon Wildcats the next season, Moria increased his average to greater than five points per game. Even today, well into his 40s, he still averages more than a point per game. The young kid from British Columbia who was worried about his hockey future came north and turned around not only his own career, but also helped pave the way for UAF's climb up the ladder of respectability. He's set records everywhere he's played and will now be remembered by Fairbanks hockey fans when he is enshrined in the Fairbanks Hockey Hall of Fame this afternoon. Randy Zarnke, a director for the Fairbanks Hockey Hall of Fame, contributed to this story. ----UAF HOCKEY----

Old
09-17-2007, 09:31 AM
SingnBluesOnBroadway
Retired

Awards:
This thread has wandered far enough off track.

Closed Thread