HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Antropov & Berehowsky

Closed Thread

Old
03-16-2004, 08:23 AM
K.Pender

vCash: 500
Antropov & Berehowsky

I realize we won last night, it was nice to see the Leafs actually play the type of Hockey they are capable of - even it was only for about 15 minutes last night.

However - I was watching Antropov skate around last night and was aghast at the lazy effort he put in. Satan walking around him??? Lazy in the corners???? He pretty much mailed it in from the minute he stepped on the ice. I know there are alot of people in here that like the big Russian - but he has just been horrible this year - and last night he was a negative on the ice for the buds. He should get a visor he can see out of and start playing the game like people think he can - if not he should be dealt immediately - because if he is only going to show up in 1 out 5 games we don't need him.

Berehowsky - the guy is a train wreck - and I for one can't wait until Calle is ready to go - hell I would have taken Pilar out there instead of Drake - he was horrible. Satan's goal was a joke - and how does Berehowsky get overpowered on the stick by a 180lb finesse player - absolutely disgusting.

On a side note - Trevor Kidd couldn't save a nickel.

Old
03-16-2004, 09:07 AM
wasting time

Satan coming down the wing against Berehowsky and Kidd is the thing nightmares are made of.

Drake. It was not a 2 on 1 you fool! Play the man; not the pass to the invisible man!

Trevor. Being deked out on the goal line with you 3 feet from the post was something I do not think I have ever seen before. Cheers to originality!

Old
03-16-2004, 10:39 AM
Augustus

He makes the occasional imaginative play that gives us some hope, but game in and game out Antropov has not developed his game. His itensity is not there, his hands are cold, his penalties are dumb.

Sit his tall ass.

Old
03-16-2004, 10:46 AM
wasting time

Quote:
Originally Posted by exiled in Florida
He makes the occasional imaginative play that gives us some hope, but game in and game out Antropov has not developed his game. His itensity is not there, his hands are cold, his penalties are dumb.

Sit his tall ass.
I still find it hard to believe that a package of Pilar (who was offered for Hill) and Antropov could not have gotten JFJ a good defenseman in return. I guess JFJ just did not want to touch the roster. Decent philosophy. Antropov could get it together for a streak...

Closed Thread