HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Washington Capitals
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

does anybody have...

Old
09-27-2007, 09:38 AM
bottleCAPS

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to bottleCAPS Send a message via MSN to bottleCAPS Send a message via Yahoo to bottleCAPS
does anybody have...

a new rbk edge washington capitals jersey that is customized. i'm really thinking of getting one however i'm a bit turned off by the thought of screen printed names and numbers. if any of you guys have one your imput is much appriciated.

bottleCAPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-27-2007, 10:12 AM
Chimaera
same ol' Caps

vCash: 600
Quote:
Originally Posted by rotj08 View Post
a new rbk edge washington capitals jersey that is customized. i'm really thinking of getting one however i'm a bit turned off by the thought of screen printed names and numbers. if any of you guys have one your imput is much appriciated.
I still want to wait for the top end authentic ones before I make my purchase.

Chimaera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-27-2007, 11:26 AM
0V3CHKiN

I ordered a white authentic customized through River City. Couldn't beat $300 + $11 shipping for the whole kit. Ordered it two weeks ago, so I know it won't be getting here but for another 2-4 weeks most likely. I'll post pictures when I get mine.

0V3CHKiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-27-2007, 12:43 PM
CapitalsCupFantasy
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotj08 View Post

I bought mine the other night. The screen printed logos concerned me (I like the sewn ones better), but they seem pretty sturdy.

CapitalsCupFantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-27-2007, 12:44 PM
bottleCAPS

Send a message via AIM to bottleCAPS Send a message via MSN to bottleCAPS Send a message via Yahoo to bottleCAPS
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanwon View Post
I bought mine the other night. The screen printed logos concerned me (I like the sewn ones better), but they seem pretty sturdy.
ok cool any pics? i just dont want to invest cash in something that will wear off in a year or two.

bottleCAPS is offline   Reply With Quote