Gregory Sciaroni

Old
09-26-2007, 08:40 AM
SchwenningerWildWing

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to SchwenningerWildWing
Gregory Sciaroni

Hello Swiss Hockey fans,

can anybody tell me something about Gregory Sciaroni. I watched SF 2 last saturday evening. They showed Davos vs. Ambri and they mentioned he is one of the greatest talents in Swiss. He wasn´t drafted 07, so what are his strenghts and what are his weaknesses? thanks

SchwenningerWildWing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-27-2007, 04:15 AM
stv11
Global Moderator

I never had the opportunity to watch him before this season, so I was quite surprised he managed to secure a first line spot during the preseason, though he already had a strong second half last season after playing in the world junior as an under 18. Not sure how he went undrafted.

He looks very skilled, I guess the biggest downside is his size.

I'll make sure I can catch an Ambrì game during the season, finally something to watch in this crappy team

stv11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-01-2007, 10:57 AM
Swissfan79

I was at the derby Lugano-Ambrì, and Sciaroni was one of the best player for the "leventinesi". He has good speed and puck-handling, but like Stv11 said he suffers some problem from the physicial side of the game. With Domenichelli and Pont out for injuries he play on the first line, but i don't think he will stay on that line for long when they come back. Anyway he have a good potential and is really young (1989).

Swissfan79 is offline   Reply With Quote