HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

Blade Question

Old
10-08-2007, 10:52 PM
colton23

vCash: 500
Blade Question

what would be the most durable while providing the best performance for roller hockey(Indoor roll on) out of:
Warrior dolemite 2
easton synthesis carbon
Tps R-2
and what would there compatibility be with a mission l-2 int. shaft
any suggestions accepted thanks in advance for any replies

colton23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-08-2007, 11:02 PM
Nosebleed Section

Hard to say I can't really tell you, roller hockey on court doesn't have much more wear then ice hockey so I don't think any of those will be exponentially more durable at roller hockey. Assuming your mission shaft isn't tapered all should be good except the synthesis which I think is tapered.

Nosebleed Section is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-09-2007, 03:14 AM
We'reGonnaWin*

I'm partial to TPS sticks. But more important than the brand is to make sure you buy a really whippy stick. Rollerhockey pucks are light and won't make the stick load like a heavier ice hockey puck.

We'reGonnaWin* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-09-2007, 08:58 AM
sc37

vCash: 450
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Mojorisin View Post
Hard to say I can't really tell you, roller hockey on court doesn't have much more wear then ice hockey so I don't think any of those will be exponentially more durable at roller hockey. Assuming your mission shaft isn't tapered all should be good except the synthesis which I think is tapered.
All the ones he mentioned are tapered....and the L-2 is tapered. Only problem you might run into is with the Mission Intermediate. I'm not sure if they have specific Int. blades or if they take seniors.

sc37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-09-2007, 04:03 PM
colton23

they take jrs.the shaft is perfect it caeme with the 2 l-2 blades which were great while they last but i just need a new blade i also looked at the tps adrenaline is that a good stick its like $80 on hockeymonkey

Old
10-10-2007, 12:15 AM
colton23

i just need blade reviews and would a tps tkachuk be similiar to a mission hull

Old
10-10-2007, 06:09 PM
TopProspect91

I play inline hockey as well and I use the Synergy II tapered shaft with a tapered Synergy II blade. So far, I've had no problems with the stick. Low kick point which is what I like. 80 flex so the stick is pretty whippy for me which is especially good for inline hockey.

TopProspect91 is offline   Reply With Quote