HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

Funny Barnaby pictures

Closed Thread

Old
03-18-2004, 07:16 PM
NYR2

vCash: 500
Funny Barnaby pictures

These are for the Barnaby thread that got closed. I meant to post them last night but I got too tired lol. Anyway, they were too funny to pass up posting for everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigE
My favorite Barny moment came last year at Nassau Coliseum when he belted that HUGE slapper off the crossbar and then punched the glass afterwards. :dazzle:

A close second would be his laughing fight with Jason Doig.

I know the second one is what you mentioned, but I'm not sure about the first one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyr4life5186
What about the OT game winner last year where he kept trying to leap with his arms in the air but was pulled down by Nedved? That was classic.

I knew I saved these lol. He's so funny.

Old
03-18-2004, 07:50 PM
Burberry Manning

He, along with the likes of Kovalchuk, JR, Hull, ect. are exactly what the NHL needs more of....personality. It boggles my mind when I hear people bash Kovalchuk for celebrating excessively and showing a little arrogance here and there. They call it classless. ITS A HIGH INTENSITY SPORT WITH EXCITEMENT. You want class???!! Go play golf. If I'm the NHL I could give a damn about class, all I care about is getting some $$ and marketability. The NFL is the most successfull pro sport in North America. Yet it also has some of the most controversial and outspoken athletes. TO, Favre, Sapp, Keyshawn, Portis, Shockeasy, Sharpe, I could go on forever. They will outplay you and then show you up and let you know. Fans love em' and they hate em'. It makes it all the more entertaining. But if ANYONE acted like those guys do in the NHL, then they would be called classless. Haha, ok you can call those guys classless while they collect their multi-million dollar checks and their company generates billions more than the NHL. I'm sure they will lose sleep.The NHL needs personalities like this, and they need to remove this whole notion of what is classy and what is clean. Barnaby and what those pictures show sum up all of what is great about hockey, and hockey sure needs more of it.

Old
03-20-2004, 09:35 AM
rickyrod

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleeding blue
He, along with the likes of Kovalchuk, JR, Hull, ect. are exactly what the NHL needs more of....personality. It boggles my mind when I hear people bash Kovalchuk for celebrating excessively and showing a little arrogance here and there. They call it classless.
ovechkin will be these peoples new enemy if he continues to celebrate the way he does on that video that is going around of him.

Closed Thread