HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Shanahan, Prucha and Callahan

Closed Thread

Old
10-15-2007, 07:17 PM
Son of Steinbrenner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melrose_Jr. View Post
Posts like this prove just how much more writing there is on this board than there is reading. Do you actually read what's written in these threads or just cast rash generalizations about people based on a sampling of opinions? It's an insult to the majority of users who took time to register a well thought out response to the topic. Instead, you see an 8 page thread with a few rants from a minority of kickers and screamers and then we all have to sit here and be lectured about "feeble thinkers". Give me a mother****ing break.
we can curse in our posts?

weird...

Old
10-15-2007, 07:50 PM
mattyd99

Posts like this are why I rarely post anything on here and rarely look at this board anymore. I have to look at Sam's blog before I come here just to brace myself for the warzone this place turns into. When has any team ever traded 3 forwards of this talent after 5 games? Let's be a little realisitic here.

Old
10-15-2007, 08:01 PM
nyr2k2
Can't Beat Him

vCash: 910
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattyd99 View Post
Posts like this are why I rarely post anything on here and rarely look at this board anymore. I have to look at Sam's blog before I come here just to brace myself for the warzone this place turns into. When has any team ever traded 3 forwards of this talent after 5 games? Let's be a little realisitic here.
Matty, the OP chosen was not seriously suggesting that we trade any of those three players, let alone all of them. It was a slightly misguided attempt to illustrate how ridiculous it is when people throw fits about a player's performance over a 5 game stretch.

It's just pain.
Old
10-15-2007, 11:12 PM
mattyd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyr2k2 View Post
Matty, the OP chosen was not seriously suggesting that we trade any of those three players, let alone all of them. It was a slightly misguided attempt to illustrate how ridiculous it is when people throw fits about a player's performance over a 5 game stretch.
My bad man, I read the first post and instantly went into bug out mode. This place can get frustrating to look at sometimes, it went from an awesome place for information into a rollercoaster of emotions after every game. Next time ill try and be more patient before i freak out i guess lol.

Old
10-16-2007, 06:38 AM
chosen

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigE View Post
Really? You could have fooled me. From my recollection, this particular poster, is on the ignorant end of every discussion he's ever been apart of on this board.

This is nothing more than an attention seeking, shock thread...
Thank you.

A part is two words.

Old
10-16-2007, 08:22 AM
Jay88*

Wow, cause of the thread you started, not only did it piss people off, but it has people not wanting to come here becuase of idiotic threads like these.

Good job and way to go on buildingg a good rep for your self.

Old
10-16-2007, 08:49 AM
Melrose_Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattyd99 View Post
Posts like this are why I rarely post anything on here and rarely look at this board anymore.
The sad truth.

Closed.

Closed Thread